Phase 1 of the project is closed and submitted results are being analysed. General information is provided below. For more information contact the project coordinators.
AU-Preston submission summary
- Baseline: basic surface information provided, otherwise with default model setup
- Detailed: more detailed information like building morphology, albedo and anthropogenic heat
- Upper triangle shows submitted variables for the baseline experiment.
- Lower triangle shows submitted variables for the detailed experiment.
- Orange indicates more data than forcing (i.e. shorter than expected timesteps).
- Lighter green may indicate longer than expected timesteps, or partial data.
- Link to variable definitions
- Click figure to expand.
Metadata as submitted for baseline and detailed experiments